- you must show a valid credit card upon check-in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest’s name on the booking confirmation.
- You must show a valid photo ID upon check-in.
- Please note that there is a 3% charge when you pay with a credit card. All Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Please note that this property has a strict ‘No Party Policy’. Failure to comply with property policies may result in the eviction of guests and the loss of any deposits or payments made.
- Please note that children under 18 years of age cannot be accommodated at this property.
- Please inform Park Ave Residence in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- A Security deposit of NZD 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card, Eftpos or cash. You should be reimbursed within 5 business days of check-out if it’s a credit card transaction. Your deposit will be refunded in full, subject to an inspection of the property.
100 percents of the first night will be charged at the time of booking and rest can be paid upon arrival. If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival (2pm), first night fee will be refunded. If cancelled or modified later than 3 days, 100 percents of the first night will be forfeited. (e.g. the latest to cancel a reservation checking in on 8 April 2015 is 23:59 on 5 April 2015. A cancellation made from 00:00 on 6 April would incur a cancellation charge).